четверг, 19 марта 2015 г.

On developing a habit of writing every day

Yesterday I decided that I need to write every day. The goal should not be the certain amount of blog posts per week. The goal should be just writing, say, a paragraph of text every day. What I do with this text later, is not important. What’s important is that I write every day. With this goal in mind I created a text file on my Mac in which I’ll be writing every day. Even though the texts in this file are not necessarily meant to go to my blog I think the frequency of my blog posts will increase just because I write every day.

Another thing I’d like to mention is that when you write for a blog you may find yourself struggling to figure out what you should write about. Not all of the things you can write about are going to be appropriate for your blog. When you write for yourself, this problem doesn't exist. Writing only for my blog for the past month I found it hard to develop a habit of writing every day. From now on I’ll be trying a new approach. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий